Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) is a personal superannuation fund that enables self- management of the investments within the superfund. SMSF’s are controlled by the SIS Act which regulates how SMSF’s can invest funds and borrow.
SMSF lending is complex and generally you will require a qualified Accountant or Financial Adviser to provide you with Superannuation advice.
SMSF lending can be utilised for purchase of residential and commercial property within the superannuation fund to take advantage of the lower tax rate. General Features of an SMSF Loan
- The Security trust holds the Legal Title.
- The SMSF holds the beneficial interest in the property.
- The Lender has limited recourse only to the mortgaged property.
- If the SMSF owns a Rental Property, money received will be paid directly to the SMSF.
- Legal title is transferred to the SMSF once the property has been completely paid off.
Access Finance & Capital has access to residential and commercial lenders who have specific SMSF lending products. We have a range of finance options for your SMSF. Simply talk to our brokers, or call us